We have officially launched the public phase of our InMotion fundraising.
We need your help to continue moving forward with our community centered programming!
WHY do we need to move into a capital campaign at this time?
- Our goal in 2014 was to raise $2.8M to meet current needs and to plan for the future.
- To date we have quietly raised $1.7M, which is more than halfway to our goal!
- We need to keep services FREE.
- We are open Monday – Friday and serve 750 clients, including carepartners.
- Visits to InMotion have quadrupled since we opened in March 2015 and we are now averaging around 20 new clients per month.
- Classes are full and we need dedicated funding to add more!
- We would like to enhance our program offerings, such as handwriting and offer an expansion of our music therapy.
HOW will InMotion spread awareness about our campaign to the general public?
- We are going “public” with the Campaign in order to raise money from foundations, corporations and individuals.
- We are running a radio advertising campaign on WCLV & WCPN starting 9/19/2016 and running through 12/11/2016.
- We will be selling InMotion t-shirts for $15 each (cash or check).
- The Campaign “launch” party was a way to thank everyone who has donated, to dedicate the donor wall and to celebrate with the Founders.
- We have begun an annual fund drive this Fall, along with a planned giving program to help increase funding.
HOW can immediate members of our community raise funds to keep our excellent programs free?
- Donate today!
- We need help with classes, mailings, and front desk support.
- Invite friends and colleagues interested in our mission to come for a tour!
- Make arrangements for an InMotion staff member to speak at a local business.
- Plan your own event! Plan a bake sale or raffle and donate proceeds to InMotion.
- Bring an InMotion information packet to your internist, neurologist or other physician so that they can learn about InMotion and help inform other patients about InMotion programs – packets available at the front desk.