Pals In Motion 2021 exceeds event goals!
Thank you to everyone who supported our 5th Annual Pals In Motion event on Sept 19, presented by the Levine Family in memory of Les Levine. It was a beautiful, sunny day and we were excited to host more than 1,000 participants at Beachwood High School!
Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, donors, participants and volunteers, Pals In Motion raised over $400,000! These funds directly support InMotion’s holistic wellness programs for people with Parkinson’s disease and keeps them free of charge to everyone who needs them.
We exceeded all of our event goals, and it’s all because of YOU.
•Race results: Runners can view the race results here.
•Photos: View our event photos here in our album on Facebook.
We would like to recognize event participants who raised money on behalf of InMotion – THANK YOU!
Top Fundraising Teams
- Moving More with Les (Captains: Allison Levine, Char Rapoport Nance) – $12,249.88
- Blanket Babes (Captains: Denise Carter O’Gorman, Eve Kalayjian, Barb Schaefer) – $11,667.20
- YogaReach Believes (Captains: Faith Gilbert, Char Grossman, Janet Kennedy) – $10,706.00
- Pat’s Pals (Captain: Patrick Murphy) – $8,307.40
- Team Wags (Captain: Tom Wagner) – $7,614.00
Top Membership Teams
- Moving More with Les – 95 Team Members
- Joanna’s Bananas (Captain: Joan Bahmer) – 67 Team Members
- Famous33 (Captain Julie Wright) – 57 Team Members
- Team Fisher (Captain: Laura Fisher) – 44 Team Members
- YogaReach Believes – 33 Team Members
Top Individual Fundraisers
- Denise Carter-O’Gorman – $4,521.20
- Patrick Murphy – $4,423.40
- Kari Kreft – $4,235.00
- Marc Jaffe – $3,657.44
- Beth Curtiss – $3,197.00