Thank you to everyone who supported the sixth annual Pals In Motion event, presented by The Murphy Family and Pat’s Pals!
At InMotion, we’re committed to helping people with Parkinson’s disease and their families feel better every day—and your participation in Pals In Motion makes it all possible. This year’s Pals In Motion event was held on on Sunday, September 18, 2022 at Beachwood High School, 25100 Fairmount Blvd, Beachwood, Ohio. We welcomed more than 1000 walkers and runners to this amazing event!
View race results by clicking the button below:
The 2022 event included:
- 5K Run, presented by The Jack Goldberg Family
- 5K Walk, presented by The Allan Goldberg Family
- 1-Mile Family Walk, presented by Ohio Parkinson Foundation Northeast Region (OPFNE)
- Yoga, presented by Sunovion
- Obstacle Course, presented by Cleveland Clinic Center for Neurological Restoration
- 100-Yard Dash Relay, presented by AbbVie
Pals In Motion Event Photos
View photos from the 2022 Pals In Motion event on 9/18/22 (link opens a Facebook album):
View photos from previous years of Pals In Motion: