Sunday, September 17th, 2017: Pals in Motion
A family-friendly fitness event to improve the lives of those living with Parkinson’s disease.
Orange High School, 32000 Chagrin Blvd, Pepper Pike, OH 44124
The “Pals in Motion” event is hosted and co-sponsored by Parkinson’s Pal and InMotion. Both non-profit organizations support the needs of people living with Parkinson’s disease (PD), as well as the people in their support networks. By joining forces, we hope to bring more awareness to PD, raise important research dollars, and continue to provide life changing resources. Please join us on September 17 for this exciting event and help us make lives better every day for the members of this growing community.
- 7:30am: Same-day registration opens
- 9:00 am: 5K race and Walk
- 10:00 am and 11:00 am: Yoga
- Obstacle Course opens after 5k race
- Special Appearance and Participant Welcome by America Ninja Warrior Jimmy Choi
- $25 for participants age 12 and up ($30 after September 14)
- $10 for ages 12 & under ($15 after September 14)
- VIP (“Very Important to Parkinson’s”) Registration: $175: Includes registration for 8 people PLUS special recognition. Limited VIP Registrations Available!
- Group and Team Registration Available! Register for the 5k Run or the 1 Mile Walk and then click on the groups/teams option to start a new team or join an exisiting team!
- Early registration encouraged!
- Questions? Please call Patrick Yackmack at (216) 302-3535.
Click here to register online! You can also download our mail-in registration form.
Learn about Sponsorship Opportunities HERE!
Can’t join us for the event? You can still donate today!
Your donations help us keep InMotion programs free of charge to our community, as well as support Parkinson’s Pals’ mission to promote awareness and fund research. Thank you!