Welcome to InMotion’s MOVE OF THE WEEK video series. Each week, we will be sharing a fun exercise or wellness “move”, that helps address specific areas of need for people with Parkinson’s disease (PD). This series will feature a variety of InMotion coaches, presenting “moves” from all areas of our programming – exercise, movement, nutrition, speech, and mindfulness. Even if you have not been diagnosed with PD, you will find these moves fun and helpful!
To receive the Move of the Week directly in your inbox every Monday, subscribe to InMotion emails by clicking here.
Use the drop-down arrow below to see previous Move of the Week videos.
To learn more about InMotion, including how to become a client, call 216-342-4417.
By clicking any InMotion video link, I understand and agree that:
- My participation in, the physical fitness and/or wellness programs (“Programs”) administered by InMotion, its employees, and/or its independent contractors (collectively, “InMotion”) via videos is voluntary and may involve potential risk of injury;
- To avoid potential risk of injury, an examination by a physician should be obtained before beginning a physical fitness and/or wellness program, or before initiating a change in the amount of physical or other exercise performed; and
- Regardless of whether I have chosen to be examined by a physician before participating in any of the Programs:
- I accept and assume full responsibility for my own safety and well-being in my participation in the Programs and for any injuries, damages, and losses of any type that may be sustained by me as a result of my participation in the Programs; and
- InMotion shall not be liable for, and I hereby release InMotion from, any claims, damages, or losses resulting from or arising out of my participation in the Programs.